Contributor: Televerbier

Televerbier’s Blog on the new Medran IV lift:
The History of Televerbier as published on their website: ‘The society was founded in1950 under the name «Télésiège de Médran SA» by a group of brave developers. The «Télésiège de Médran» was inaugurated on December 23rd, 1950.In 1952, a ski lift is added to the top of the Ruinettes….

Login to Contribute